3437 Cut-Less Cut Resistant Gloves Cut Level 3 Dyneema Knit, PU (Polyurethane) Palm Coated by Majestic Glove
Gloves only work if people wear them. These gloves are strong and tough, yet comfortable, cool and lightweight. You will love to wear them! Dyneema gloves naturally mold to your hand making them very comfortable and help reduce injuries. Dyneema is pound for pound, 15 times stronger than steel. Even though these gloves are resistant to many chemicals and ultraviolet light, you can still easily wash them. They are more durable than polyester and 40% stronger than Aramid fibers. Dyneema gloves are generally coated to allow for better grip and abrasion resistance.
Majestic's President's Choice Glove. These lightweight Dyneema gloves offer superior cut protection as well as durability, dexterity and comfort. These Dyneema CUT-LESS glove are 13 gauge, ring spun Dyneema seamless knits. Seamless means there are no seams which make this glove very comfortable.
- Ring Spun Dyneema
- 13 Gauge
- Seamless Knit
- 15% More Cut Resistant than Continuous Fiber Dyneema
- Gray Shell with Black Polyrethane Palm Coating for Industrial
- EN Cut Level 3
- ANSI (U.S.) and EN (European) cut resistant tests are not the same and the resulting Cut Level ratings can be easily misunderstood. For both tests a higher rating means a higher cut resistance number (1 thru 5) but it's very important to compare gloves using the same standard. An EN Cut Level 3 rating could be an ANSI Cut Level 2. Most U.S. companies currently use the EN standard as does Majestic in this Product Guide.
- Construction equipment operators
- Farm equipment operators
- Heavy equipment operators
- Forklift/tractor trailer drivers
- Warehouse equipment operators
- Industrial workplace
- General purpose applications that require greater dexterity
Sizes: S-XXL. Sold per DOZEN Pair Per Size. Also available by the pair #3437-P.