Closeout Special X331462 - Cut Resistant Gloves Cut Level 4 33-1642 CUT-LESS Knit, Black Sandy Nitrile Palm by Majestic Glove
We are having a closeout special on our cut level 4 33-1462 glove. Special price of $4.99/pair until they are gone. This is a great glove with a nice sandy palm for added grip. The Annihilator glove series is one of the best cut resistant gloves out there. These cut resistant gloves are soft, comfortable and durable. Our cut resistant glove 33-1462 is cut level 4 and it is our most popular cut resistant glove.
Gloves only work if people wear them. These gloves are strong and tough, yet comfortable, cool and lightweight. You will love to wear them! Our 33-1462 CUT-LESS gloves provide superior cut protection as well as durability, dexterity, comfort and warmth.
- CUT-LESS Annihilator black knit
- 13 Gauge Polyester/Glass Fiber Gloves
- Black sandy nitrile coated palm
- Color coded hem for size identification
- Pre-curved finger design to minimize hand fatigue
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, snags and perforation
- Seamless Knit
- Cut Level 4
- EN 388:2003 Cut Level 4; ASTM 1790-97’
- Cut Level 3; 1,172 grams
- EN 388:2003 Abrasion level 4
- ANSI (U.S.) and EN (European) cut resistant tests are not the same and the resulting Cut Level ratings can be easily misunderstood. For both tests a higher rating means a higher cut resistance number (1 thru 5) but it’s very important to compare gloves using the same standard. An EN Cut Level 3 rating could be an ANSI Cut Level 2. Most U.S. companies currently use the EN standard as does Majestic in this Product Guide.
- General purpose applications that require greater dexterity
- Material handling
- Industrial workplace
- Equipment operators
Sizes: M-XL. Sold Per Dozen Pair. While supplies last!
by Majestic Glove
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category